I haven’t actually seen this movie (even though I so very much want to!). In the meantime, I came across this weird little thing. It’s me in cartoon form!
- My last haircut was in December. I like pretending no one can tell.
- The only inaccurate thing about this outfit: I always wear long sleeves; exposed arms makes me feel vulnerable and strange. YOU CAN FEEL THE AIR ON THEM. SO DISTRACTING. Summer is uncomfortable.
- I habitually wear scarves. The security blanket I can hide my hands in.
- Crazed expression reflects my current state of mind. Intense dissatisfaction with Classics. Need to buy meaningful birthday presents. Can’t do legal research, so my Torts exam will be worth 100%. Constantly thinking of running away and studying optometry. Or at least, finally, finally becoming a florist.
- I always carry a block of wood with me too (and a snooty cat, naturally) = why walking alone at night doesn’t scare me. I am from Geraldine, you guys.
(Obviously, I have been procrastinating.)