Just kidding. UNLESS:
- Are you married? Do you have babies?
The most interesting blogs are the ones by people in my age group (ish), doing things that I usually do – but with more of a life and a better writing style.
- In response to Obama being elected, did you post something saying “YES WE DID“?
You know that we’re not saved just because he’s not McCain, right?
- Are you really interesting, only to post once a month?
This frustrates me to no end. Stop teasing me, you.
- Do you refer to your boyfriend as The Lover?
It feels tacky. As is dedicating a page on your website to him. I hate sappy tributes like this.
- Do you use the frilliest language possible?
You’re running a blog. It’s not a dissertion. I hate it when people are formal.
- “Edward Cullen’s real!” Have you ever hoped for or insisted this?
It’s fine to like the stupid series. It’s embarrassing to be so obsessed about it.
And now you know.